Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How important is it to study moon phases and positioning when considering deer hunting? What phases would give you the best chan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How important is it to study moon phases and positioning when considering deer hunting? What phases would give you the best chan

How important is it to study moon phases and positioning when considering deer hunting? What phases would give you the best chance to harvest a deer? and Where does overhead and underfoot fit into the discussion?

We don't study them much. Just be in the woods during the underfoot. Oh yeah and the hunting after a full moon is not always great because the deer can see well and feed all night.
    -The kid

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to Cheaper Than Dirt
      by PigHunter
      I understand the reason someone would pick the heavier bullets. However, heavier bullets cause greater recoil and will affect recovery time and may result...
      Today, 02:16 PM
    • Cheaper Than Dirt
      by jhjimbo
      Lots of ammo back in stock, but the prices are right up there to....
      Today, 12:21 PM
    • Reply to 300 yard .22lr
      by fitch270
      I wouldn’t spend that much on a 10/22 but I might on a bolt gun. For that kind of money I expect some style to go with it, of the Cooper or Annie level....
      Today, 01:40 PM
    • 300 yard .22lr
      by jhjimbo
      Would you spend $900 for a Ruger 10/22 to shoot 300yds ? A little over 1" at 100 and a little 0ver 6" at 300yds. Lapua and SK ammo used....
      Today, 11:28 AM
    • Reply to Cheaper Than Dirt
      by jhjimbo
      I like the Remington Golden Saber Black Belt 147gr 9mm (not +P) and the 180gr in .40. Check out the statistics. Some LEO friends always suggest the heavy...
      Today, 01:28 PM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
    Working...
    X