Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ok guys, I am fixing to buy a rifle and I need you guys to decide the caliber for me between a .308 and a 30-06. I hunt in the s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok guys, I am fixing to buy a rifle and I need you guys to decide the caliber for me between a .308 and a 30-06. I hunt in the s

Ok guys, I am fixing to buy a rifle and I need you guys to decide the caliber for me between a .308 and a 30-06. I hunt in the southeast in hill country and the longest shot I will ever take is about 300 yards -The Kid

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to Handgun Laser Sights
    by PigHunter
    I know how you feel. There's no way I'b bet my life on a conceal carry without ever firing it. Just this morning, PigHuntress told me she'd been practicing...
    Today, 06:27 PM
  • Handgun Laser Sights
    by PigHunter
    On 7/19, Milldawg mentioned he'd ordered a laser sight for his wife's Ruger LCP 380 and they were on sale at MidwayUSA. Well, that inspired me to order...
    08-03-2020, 11:20 AM
  • Reply to Do You Like To Fish In The Rain ?
    by Solitario Lupo
    Jimbo I dont really go for eyes on Erie but that is impressive almost 80 degrees on top and in that depths wonder how cold it gets in that thermocline....
    Today, 06:16 PM
  • Do You Like To Fish In The Rain ?
    by jhjimbo
    We are getting a nice slow soaker of a rain for most of Sat afternoon. Reminds me when we fished from my Fathers cruiser. It was called an express cruiser...
    08-01-2020, 05:28 PM
  • Reply to The George Floyd case.
    by 99explorer
    I do feel sorry for those rookie cops on the scene who had their backs to the brutality being committed by their senior officer.
    Today, 06:00 PM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
Working...
X