Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I clicked on the 'most answered' tab and looked at some questions from 4 years ago. A lot of questions had over 150 answers. W

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I clicked on the 'most answered' tab and looked at some questions from 4 years ago. A lot of questions had over 150 answers. W

I clicked on the 'most answered' tab and looked at some questions from 4 years ago. A lot of questions had over 150 answers. WAM did a survey of ages and it seemed a lot of the people were less than 20 years old 4 years ago. Where are those guys now? Are there that many people who are not participating anymore? or are they just on the sidelines. I recognize some of the same names from 4 years ago, what, would you guess, is the average time a person stays active with this site?

If I had to guess, I would say about two years, and I would estimate that we have about 300 or more readers from around the globe, including our G.I.s in the Middle East, Korea and Germany.
    I do not have a handle on the number of active users, but I would guess about 50 or so.

Comment

Not sure, I tend to only chip in something when I feel I have something relevant or worthwhile to contribute. But I know that I've taken long breaks between posting/viewing the site but its always something nice to look at and read up on things.

Comment

The site is deffinatley much slower than it was 4 years ago. There used to be way more questions asked, and more people willing to respond to your questions. This used to be my go to place for info. Any more it is hard to get many valid responses.

Comment

Thank God and Greyhound some are gone, who shall remain nameless

___!___
          *---o---o--(_)--o---o----*

Comment

I think we now have as good a crew as we have ever had, with more interesting and diversified questions, if you overlook the occasional bigfoot and the .270-.30-06 debate.

Comment

I think most people in that age group would rather play video games or be on their cell phones texting each other.
              It is great to have some young bucks on this website like Ncarl, Matt and Habben.

Comment

99Ex : That brings up the question, What gun would Bigfoot use? An .30-06 or 270?

Comment

The question in 2009 : if you encountered Bigfoot would you shoot or let him go?
                  It got the largest number of answers - 259 answers.

Comment

You see alot of repeat questions. I've been off and on for bout 5 years now. I like this groups vision of what huntin & fishin should be. No loose cannons & great debates.

Comment

im 20, soon to be 21 in a few days. i browse the sight frequently. dont contribute as much as i used to mostly because the site will not allow me to log in all the time for whatever reason (happened to work when i saw this question though!).

Comment

I abstain from a lot of the questions, because they have been asked multiple times before. That being said, what is the debate between .30-'06 and that other caliber? What's wrong with a little Bigfoot?

Comment

Scratch, I had the same problem and I will tell you what worked every time for me.

1. Click on Photos at the top.

2. Then a small photo will appear of the “German Hogzilla” click on it.

3. When the big photo comes up of the German Hogzilla click on the Trophy Room at the top.

4. Then click on “Submit Photo” and both lines will come up for your username and pass work.

5. To get out of the "submit photo" section by clicking on “Answers” at the top.

If you’re Profile has a photo then click on one of your photo. Then click on the "trophy room".
                          Then click on “submit photo.”
                          It works like a charm and you do need to sign in six times.

Comment

next time the issue occurs ill try that.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad