Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody hunt the suburbs of anne arundel county?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody hunt the suburbs of anne arundel county?

Anybody hunt the suburbs of anne arundel county?

Suburbs are loaded with deer because most hunters can't hunt there because of state laws. Your state of Maryland may have a required distance to hunt from an occupied dwelling with a firearm or bow.

Check with your town, city or municipality because they may have a law that states “no hunting in city limits“. Check an area map for the municipality border and jurisdiction.

In answer to your question, I never hunted suburbs. I wouldn't want to track a wounded buck going across somebody property.
    Be careful and good luck.

Comment

Bill Heavey the F&S humor writer lives in that general area, At least that is what is in his latest book. From what I have put together from his columns and the one book of his I read, He bow hunts the suburbs around D.C. That is no Ann Arundel but within driving distance.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad