Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Quick question for everyone, does anyone know what the average price per acre is for land in southern Michigan? I am looking int

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quick question for everyone, does anyone know what the average price per acre is for land in southern Michigan? I am looking int

Quick question for everyone, does anyone know what the average price per acre is for land in southern Michigan? I am looking into buying some hunting land and have not done much research. I believe I know what a decent price is but though I would get everyones opinion. I have found 15 Acres which is all wooded, with some pines but mostly hardwoods. I have a chance to gett this for 1650/acre, should I jump on this? Thanks

wish I lived in Michigan! that price is dirt cheap in MD, VA, or GA from what I have seen. I found a piece in VA on the side of a mountain that was so steep, you would be blasting rock away to get a driveway or house in, and the price was a little under $2500/acre.

Comment

I do not blieve this price is normal in Michigan, I have been looking at hunting land and its been between 2500-4500/acre. I wasnt sure if that is for pristine hunting land or if it was the average. But as I do some more looking it appears to be a great price. I believe I will be getting new land soon

Comment

Computer glitch!!!

It nevva acknowledged the first time and went into space. forcing me to press the "escape" key.

Comment

Try $4000 an acre on average for southern lower mich. Thats a good price but some red Flags go up....maybe next to a highway?

Comment

No its not next to any highways, a older gentleman I am good friends with has owned it for many years. He has not hunted the past few years and said he thought about selling it. I asked him what he wanted for it and he said he would sell it to me for $25,000.

Comment

Sounds like an excellent price to me.

Comment

Sounds good...here in Fl. $1,200-$2,500 Per A/C

Comment

Sounds good...here in Fl. $1,200-$2,500 Per A/C

Comment

That is a good price. Wooded hunting land in Ohio will go for twice that price. I will assume you are familiar with the area and know what game is available.

Comment

If you know the guy, it sounds like a great deal. Jump on it.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad