Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Remember. Remember today all our Servicemen and Women who have served.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sarge01
    replied
    I'm proud of my service, especially my Vietnam service but today all my attention is focused on my Uncle who survived Pearl Harbor, was captured on
    Corrigdor , survived the Bataan Death March but was killed or died in the Japaneese Catawaan prison. My Father-in-Law also survived 9 months in a German POW camp. He went in weighing 195 pounds and came out weighing 90 pounds when the camp was liberated. These veterans deserve all the respect and admiration that we can give them.

Leave a comment:

• habben97
    replied
    thank you for your service jhjimbo. thanks to all who served.

Leave a comment:

• Gary Devine
    replied
    Don't forget to put up your American Flag in front of your home.

Thank you to all those veterans who have served those who are now serving and those who gave their life for their country.

Leave a comment:

• Treestand
    replied
    Remembering ALL who Served that kept this Country Safe.
    Thank you all for your Service not only for today but always. God Bless.

Leave a comment:

• jhjimbo
    replied
    Remember all those who went before us and made this great Country what it is. Remember. I remember many of those that served when i did. Not always liked by civilians, they did the best they could. Remember.
    jhjimbo
    Medic
    Air Force '67-'71

Leave a comment:

• Remember. Remember today all our Servicemen and Women who have served.

Remember. Remember today all our Servicemen and Women who have served.

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to Quick Sale
    by PigHunter
    Many are cash rich right now. It probably won't last since inflation is going to get worse. Enjoy it while you can
    Today, 05:39 AM
  • Quick Sale
    by jhjimbo
    Took a rifle to the Flea Maket and sold it in less than an hour - cash money. A friend had a Webley in, I think 44-40, and sold it to almost the first...
    Today, 12:53 AM
  • Reply to Will They Or Won't They
    by PigHunter
    Can't do anything about it. Not going worry. The Democrats will lose control of Congress next year. What can be voted in can be voted out
    Today, 05:35 AM
  • Will They Or Won't They
    by jhjimbo
    Will Manchin and Sinima hold out and vote no for the big $3.5 TRILLION Dollar giveaway, which the budget office says will be more like $5 Trillion, ...
    Today, 01:04 AM
  • Reply to Too bad
    by PigHunter
    1. There's nothing I can do about it
    2. Learned a long time ago to stop worrying about things beyond my control
    3. Also learned that heartache,...
    Today, 05:24 AM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
Working...