Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Remember. Remember today all our Servicemen and Women who have served.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remember. Remember today all our Servicemen and Women who have served.

Remember. Remember today all our Servicemen and Women who have served.

Remember all those who went before us and made this great Country what it is. Remember. I remember many of those that served when i did. Not always liked by civilians, they did the best they could. Remember.
    jhjimbo
    Medic
    Air Force '67-'71

Comment

Remembering ALL who Served that kept this Country Safe.
      Thank you all for your Service not only for today but always. God Bless.

Comment

Don't forget to put up your American Flag in front of your home.

Thank you to all those veterans who have served those who are now serving and those who gave their life for their country.

Comment

thank you for your service jhjimbo. thanks to all who served.

Comment

I'm proud of my service, especially my Vietnam service but today all my attention is focused on my Uncle who survived Pearl Harbor, was captured on
            Corrigdor , survived the Bataan Death March but was killed or died in the Japaneese Catawaan prison. My Father-in-Law also survived 9 months in a German POW camp. He went in weighing 195 pounds and came out weighing 90 pounds when the camp was liberated. These veterans deserve all the respect and admiration that we can give them.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad