Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

An 18-year-old high school student just bagged a new Texas-record alligator, an 800-pound 14-foot monster, using raw chicken for

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ncarl
    replied
    On swamp people they use a 22 when they have one on the end a line. All the shots are at point blank so I suppose a 22 will suffice. I'm not sure if its the standard 22lr or what but I'm guessing they use magnums.

Leave a comment:

• tneal1987
    replied
    .22 cal to the head should be enough as long as it hits the brain.

Leave a comment:

• An 18-year-old high school student just bagged a new Texas-record alligator, an 800-pound 14-foot monster, using raw chicken for

An 18-year-old high school student just bagged a new Texas-record alligator, an 800-pound 14-foot monster, using raw chicken for bait. The report doesn't say what caliber rifle he used. What would be an appropriate alligator rifle?

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to Trump's pardon blitz
    by crm3006
    This from whiny nine, political ignoramus: "Even if the Senate fails to achieve the super majority vote necessary to convict, they will surely get...
    Today, 11:53 AM
  • Trump's pardon blitz
    by Ontario Honker Hunter
    I can maybe understand Trump pardoning some of his cronies in jail, but the Detroit mayor who's in jail for corruption and two rappers convicted of federal...
    01-20-2021, 10:02 AM
  • Reply to Amazon comes out against mail in voting
    by crm3006
    Has anyone actually seen any evidence that any of china joe bite-me's EOs have physically taken effect? Anybody live close enough or have a source that...
    Today, 11:43 AM
  • Amazon comes out against mail in voting
    by Pmacc60
    Amazon.com Inc ask the National Labor relations board to consider having workers vote in person, rather then vote by mail on a proposal to form a union...
    01-23-2021, 07:09 AM
  • Reply to Amazon comes out against mail in voting
    by Pmacc60
    Rock Rat , read HR1 and tell me you agree , source one for the future unfair illegal and Unconstitutional elections. The disgrace you say doesn't exi...
    Today, 09:13 AM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
Working...
X