Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

VA Gobblers hitting the Ground! DEER30 Team member Adam, downs a nice gobbler, and fellow team member Kevin, introduces his cou

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VA Gobblers hitting the Ground! DEER30 Team member Adam, downs a nice gobbler, and fellow team member Kevin, introduces his cou

VA Gobblers hitting the Ground! DEER30 Team member Adam, downs a nice gobbler, and fellow team member Kevin, introduces his cousin to the sport of turkey hunting in a BIG way as he calls in the biggest bird of the season this morning. This was a great day not only for the gobblers harvested, but because a new turkey hunter has been born! Hvae any of you guys/gals introduced someone new to the sport of hunting this season? How did it go? BTW - link to photos of gobblers in first post.

Gobbler photos at: www.deer30outdoors.com/hunting/turkey/success-gallery/

Comment

I wanna see some "wingbone yelper" pics!!!

Comment

hahaha... Tell me about it Bubba! Hunting has been tough here in GA. Last week they were all henned up and today i didn't hear a peep. As soon as I get another in the bag, I am definately going to try your tip.

Comment

Unfortunately, the "sweet spot" was over when season opened here
          (Apr 6th) Gobblers weren't talking. Hens were sitting. If you knew a gobblers "strut" zones, you were in business! I don't have any "large" areas to hunt so I'm kinda handicapped!
          That's okay! I'll make 'em pay next year!

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad