Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any one know any thing about Flordia Public Hunting Land?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any one know any thing about Flordia Public Hunting Land?

Any one know any thing about Flordia Public Hunting Land?

Yes...What would Know?

Comment

Sorry *like to*

Comment

When I lived in north Florida years ago, there were some large tracts of paper company land that were managed by the state for public hunting. Some of the areas were pretty good for ducks, quail, etc. Deer hunting was mixed. The areas I hunted were OK during archery season, but because they allowed running deer with dogs during the gun season the deer were pretty heavily pressured.

Comment

I would like to know where some land is for deer hunting

Comment

Where about in the state? You can check the //myfwc.com/hunting/wma-brochures , you'll probably need to copy the address into your browser to follow. This gives you a list and brochures for all of the WMA's in Florida by region. I lived south of Orlando for a couple years and the Three Lakes Wildlife Management Area is a nice place, also you can check with USFWS. I know that the Lower Suwannee NWR also has limited hunts which is located just north of Cedar Key.

Comment

@ gator fan 2017...Go to your local W*M and get(free)the 2013-14 Hunting Guide at the Sports Counter, It will give you "ALL" the WMA's for the Hole State of Fl. If you want to join a Hunt Club? Buy a copy of Woods'N Water $2.99...What part of Fl.Do you live in.

Comment

thanks

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad