Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Last month I got to talking to the fishing boat captain about bow hunting during our outing. Turns out he does a lot of deer hun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last month I got to talking to the fishing boat captain about bow hunting during our outing. Turns out he does a lot of deer hun

Last month I got to talking to the fishing boat captain about bow hunting during our outing. Turns out he does a lot of deer hunting in Georgia (we were in Florida at the time). We got to talking about the hunting in our respective areas, mine being the midwest and his being the south. It was interesting to here what deer hunting is like in other areas. Sounds like the deer hunting in GA is excellent. I have to say I was surprised to hear that. You never hear about great deer hunting in the south, its always Iowa, Illinois and Kansas. This left me thinking about sleeper deer states. Who here deer hunts in the south? Whats the deer hunting really like? Who thinks they live in a sleeper state?

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad