Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you do with your old issues of F&S , NRA magazines and other outdoor publications?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you do with your old issues of F&S , NRA magazines and other outdoor publications?

What do you do with your old issues of F&S; , NRA magazines and other outdoor publications?

I give mine to youngsters i see around the marina or in the neighborhood. I also take them with me for a doctor or dentist apt and leave some in the waiting room.

Comment

Every time I go to the Doctor's office, the Dentist office or any other place that has a waiting room with magazines, I add a couple within the magazine pile. I do cut off my name and address label.

Some magazines I take to the gun club. Put a couple in the bathrooms. I give them out to the members at gun club meetings.

Comment

jhjimbo, I didn't see your comment till now. You beat my comment by five minutes.
        Hey, we think alike.

Comment

I keep them and then read them later.

Comment

Not sure Dr.s etc. support them. And I don't want to create opinions in patient's minds. I toss them. I have enough stuff I trip over laying around.

Comment

I have dedicated a whole book shelf to them. Along with them I keep article titles in binders, so if I need to at any time I can resort back to them in reference. Among them are F&S, Rifleman, Indiana G&F, Infisherman, and Bassmaster. I also have books related to the hunting and fishing I keep there too. I have just bout everything covered, its like a library. For a while i was getting double subscriptions to G&F, so I gave them to a friend of mine who was just getting into hunting.

Comment

I take them to my classroom the kids love to read them.

Comment

I pass them to friends, drop them off in doctor's waiting rooms and share them with my son. A few are "keepers" and I have a stack of those. I use them for reference articles or inspirations for future projects.

Comment

Recycle them.

Comment

I take them to my old friend who does not subscribe. I give him my F&S, OL, and NRA American Hunter. He gives me his NRA American Rifleman. I keep my Eastman's Hunting Journal to re-read a couple of times then give them to him. I drop off Bugle to the doctor's office which I am visiting way too regularly lately.

Comment

Hi...

I recycle them by giving them to a local rehab joint, where a wheelchair-bound friend gets the first pick of them.

Comment

I just keep them and sometimes give them away to friends.

Comment

I leave them on the Coffee Pot table in the Shop.

Comment

i keep them for future reference and for long road trips

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad