Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I have a 2 year old F&S tree climber that got accidently left on a tree during a controlled burn and the webbing, seat, etc is g

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have a 2 year old F&S tree climber that got accidently left on a tree during a controlled burn and the webbing, seat, etc is g

I have a 2 year old F&S; tree climber that got accidently left on a tree during a controlled burn and the webbing, seat, etc is gone. any way to replace it?

I would get a new stand. You don't happen to live in Butler, IN? I know its a long shot but it doesn't hurt to ask.

Comment

Check with the manufacturer, maybe you can get the straps cut to fit.

Comment

I would get rid of it. I would be concerned that the temper might have been ruined in the frame making it unsafe.

Comment

I'm with DSM. I'm not metallurgist, but I'd be afraid that heat damage to any and every part of the frame, welds, and hardware could send me to the ground in a hurry.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad