Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can someone take a look at my profile picture and give me a rough idea of what my buck would score. Thanks!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can someone take a look at my profile picture and give me a rough idea of what my buck would score. Thanks!

Can someone take a look at my profile picture and give me a rough idea of what my buck would score. Thanks!

We could see your picture better if you posted in in your photos section. Your profile picture is tiny.

Comment

I put up a couple of picture's. Thanks for your help!

Comment

First off nice buck! Hmm, Im not the best at field judging deer but I'd bet he's in the 140s. He is a heck of a buck but he lacks mass and it looks like his G2s and G3s are on the short side. He is super wide though. I'd bet he's 22" wide. Dont hold me to this assesment. Im sure you will get some second opinions. Its not hard at all to score a deer yourself. Do you know how to?

Comment

I do now based on online searches. I just haven't gotten him back from the taxidermist yet to score him. He was 22" wide though. I was rough scoring him at 143". So thanks for the help.

Comment

I was going to say 150 because of the antler spread and the high brow tines. That extra eleventh point will be deducted from your total score. I would say when the smoke clears it would score 145. Congrats on your nice buck.

Comment

Nice buck, regardless of score. Low 140's.

Comment

high 130's to low 140's. my guess is 141 ish

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad