Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Not really a question but was just wondering how everyone else did this year on the trap line. i sent up 24 coons, 2 red fox, a

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not really a question but was just wondering how everyone else did this year on the trap line. i sent up 24 coons, 2 red fox, a

Not really a question but was just wondering how everyone else did this year on the trap line. i sent up 24 coons, 2 red fox, a grey fox, 2 possums, and a muskrat to NAFA. only trapped half of the year in PA!

well I am a high school student so I have limited time and budget but I think I did alright running one trap in one solid week with 4 beavers and now I am $30 richer, I kept a hide for myself and sold 3

Comment

Had a horrible year. I stopped two weeks through with only four coon and a weasel. I don't count possums cause i don't get more than a nickel for them. My friend had traps out all year and only got a mink and a few rats. Not good year round here.

Comment

foxpro nice season,congrats

Comment

canvasback that sounds terrible. what state are you trapping? I have been saving possums now because they have been bringing about 4 bucks for me. and just curoius what type of traps and sets were you using

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad