Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who said the following? (See first post)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who said the following? (See first post)

Who said the following? (See first post)

"We've got to stop being the stupid party. It's time for a new Republican Party that talks lime adults."

Comment

Teddy Roosevelt?

Comment

Marco Rubio

Comment

Bobby Jindal....i think. i remember seeing an article with that sentence and i think it was on him.

Comment

It's bad enough that the "Three Talking Heads" pollute and attempt to dominate the "Backlash & Blowback" section with your inane drivel, is it too much to ask that you keep such falderal to that area? There's really no sense in spreading political garbage all over this section too!

Comment

I think we should ignore generic political questions, unless they are somehow related to outdoor activities.

Comment

I'm going to hold you to that one, Bubba! ;-)

Comment

Says the King of falderal...

Comment

I'm pretty sure no one said that but you! However Bobby Jindal did say: "We've got to stop being the stupid party. It's time for a new Republican Party that talks like adults". Which knowing your lack of a ceberal cortex, I will exlain his comment for you. His comment was directed toward the idiotic statements that were made by two Republican frontrunners about abortion. I would agree with Mr. Jindal for saying that because clearly these two individuals suffer the same ceberal cortex issue you do!

Comment

"lime adults"?

Comment

That's people that grew up in citrus producing states there, WAM.
                        Either that or the dark green "limes"!

(not the baby ones!)

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to What's going on in the cities?
                          by labrador12
                          Democrat Cook County Prosecutor drops 30% more cases than previous Democrat Cook County Prosecutor. Crime pays in Chicago. Democrats and criminals, two...
                          Today, 10:50 AM
                        • What's going on in the cities?
                          by labrador12
                          If a white guy shot 12 children there would be hell to pay, and rightfully so. Chicago saw 101 shot this weekend, 14 fatally. Why is there no outrage?...
                          06-22-2020, 10:00 AM
                        • Reply to We Don't NEED
                          by 99explorer
                          PigHumper -
                          If this means I won't be reading your snotty remarks concerning my comments, this is welcome news.
                          Today, 10:32 AM
                        • We Don't NEED
                          by jhjimbo
                          We may want, but we do not NEED.
                          We don't need a female President just to have a female President. We especially don't need a black female President...
                          Yesterday, 07:33 AM
                        • Reply to What Would Your World Be Like ?
                          by PigHunter
                          That's what trained attack dogs are for. As well as unbreakable umbrellas....
                          Today, 10:18 AM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X