Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hey Guys. I am going shed hunting tomorrow in a heavily wooded public land area. Any tips on where to look? This is my first

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Guys. I am going shed hunting tomorrow in a heavily wooded public land area. Any tips on where to look? This is my first

Hey Guys. I am going shed hunting tomorrow in a heavily wooded public land area. Any tips on where to look? This is my first time shed hunting. Thanks as always. \- Jack

Bedding areas, creek banks and bottoms, fence lines, i have found some in frozen creeks after the ice melts.

Comment

the ground

Comment

Jimbo pretty much covered it.

Comment

With as bad as EHD was this year, creek bottoms will be a good place to find deer that died. Basically, anywhere deer spend a majority of their time is a good place to look.

Comment

Trail crossings and beddind areas are best in wooded areas. But if there is a food source near check there to.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad