Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you define yourself as more of a shooter or a hunter?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm more of a hunter, but I do like to stay as sharp by busting (or trying to) clay birds with my kids.

Comment

Much more of a hunter while working, now retired i enjoy hunting and shooting about equal.

Comment

I'm primarily a varmint-shooter. There's not a great deal of hunting or stalking involved, largely a matter of position, range estimation and having worked up accurate handloads for a given rifle.

Comment

cb bob; Meaning to tell you, Pilgrim that is a one great avatar.

Comment

Hunter all the way. I just shoot to be a better hunter.

Comment

I don't hunt big game anymore but when I did I was a tracker and that is pure hunting. Hunting geese over decoys is more of a shooting thing but pheasants with the dogs is definitely hunting in the purest sense. I only spend enough time on the range to get my hunting rifle sighted in.

Comment

both

Comment

I'm more a shooter than hunter mainly because that's all I can make time for. I have found that I really enjoy load development for my varied rifles and can get out an do an hour or so of shooting but have trouble getting the time off to hunt with family obligations.

Comment

uhhhhhh.....shunter

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad