Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you could hunt for a week anywhere on the planet where would you go and for what game?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you could hunt for a week anywhere on the planet where would you go and for what game?

If you could hunt for a week anywhere on the planet where would you go and for what game?

For me it would be a combo Elk/Mule deer archery hunt in the best zone in Arizona or New Mexico, Colorado, Utah or where ever the best place is. No guide. Just me and my brother and 7 days of hunting hard.

Comment

I would split it between Ohio and Michigan for whitetail .

Comment

To watch my wife take a nice bull elk on a horse back hunt would be awesome. Montana, Wyoming, Colorado... As for me, as much as I love doing the chasing, im almost as content just being there to witness it. I would pass up a first day trophy to never fill a tag, just so I didnt have to go home on day one. In fact I skipped many a highschool days doing just that. The old, Geez dad, we cant leave camp yet, neither of us have tagged out! Which usually resulted in a take the wheeler up the mountian and call your mother on the cell phone. Let her know we'll be late be a few more days.

Comment

Pray-hunt: Did you say on some other post that your dad is a contractor? That's what I do too. Being as close to each other as we are I wonder if we've crossed paths or bid the same jobs?

Comment

Jolsen, this question was posted not to long ago. Most guys on this website said Africa. I said, in Alaska at Kodiak Island for Brown Bear.

Comment

My bad.

Comment

Wyoming,for anything!

Comment

10Jo- That is correct, I used to work for him in highschool and a couple years after. The furthest west we worked was a job on 126. We built a log cabin on the south side of the road. We also built a addition on a house right on the mill pond in damariscotta. I would venture to say that you probably have bought some lumber at N.C. Hunts, as have we.

Comment

I would go with Happy to whereever in Africa he wants to take me to hunt the cape buffalo.

Comment

I think I'd like to try Argentina for doves and ducks.

Comment

Colorado or Montana for mule deer. Or right in south Texas where I live hunting for hogs.

Comment

To my treestand. BUT, a P&Y record would walk underneath me and stand broadside at 25 yards!

Comment

Saskatchewan, where Milo Hanson shot the world record whitetail buck in 1993.

Comment

Montana, Colorado, or Wyoming for elk/mule deer! I love the western states, and hopefully I'll be able to hunt there someday.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad