Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dkerr1997
    replied
    I live in central maine and ive called the four major walmarts around and there shelfs are pretty much bare. ive also talked to the two closest dicks in my area and they cant even order me any 22 ammo. people should stop being so greedy and share a little!

Leave a comment:

• Bioguy01
    replied
    99explorer - Fair enough. I wish there were a private message feature also. Hope you're doing well, and good luck!

Leave a comment:

• 99explorer
    replied
    Bioguy - Thanks, but no can do. Wish there were a private message feature on this forum. Sorry.

Leave a comment:

• jhjimbo
    replied
    I just got back from WalMart in Ohio. No .22lr, .223, 9mm,.45acp .308, 30-30. They did have some .40s&W and 2 bx .380. All purchases limited to 3 box/day.
    The also had .17hmr and .22mag.
    Large caliber center fire except those mentioned seemed to be a good supply.
    Shotgun seemed to have an array of everything although no large quantity of any one type.

Leave a comment:

• DakotaMan
    replied
    Panic? Hysteria? Stupidity? Caution? Fear? Greed? Lots of emotions at play here.

Leave a comment:

• RockySquirrel
    replied
    Zombies.- Seriously. It is the preferred bullet for people who go to the range to practice their Zombie shooting skills. Rem 36grain JHP is starting to show up. Just picked a box yesterday.

Leave a comment:

• Bioguy01
    replied
    99explorer - I have 100 rounds of CCI Green Tag...perhaps we can make a trade because in my neck of the woods I can't find any high velocity rounds.

Leave a comment:

• 99explorer
    replied
    My local Gander Mountain store has a good variety of .22LR ammo in stock, but no CCI Green Label ammo, which is what I want. I can wait until the panic subsides.

Leave a comment:

• Hobob
    replied
    22 LR has always been a good deal. Its so inexpensive people can hoard it easily even on a limited budget.

Leave a comment:

• Ol Krusty
    replied
    WAM beat me to it.

Leave a comment:

• Pray- hunt-work
    replied
    Safado- by the sounds of it, your local gun store owner is too smart of a business man to be caught making a deal with. Auctioning off the rights to purchase something for probably near double it's original value... Ingenious...

Leave a comment:

• Carl Huber
    replied
    Panic buying is one cause, but so is the inevitable price increase.

Leave a comment:

• Safado
    replied
    WAM's right. Everytime I say it I get a bunch of -1s but he's absolutely right! I went to the local gun store a week ago; there were over sixty people in a lottery to by the four (4) ARs the store had! I've now seen everything!

Leave a comment:

• FirstBubba
    replied
    That's funny WAM! I don't care who you are! LOL!!!

Leave a comment:

• WA Mtnhunter
    replied
    Barack Hussein Obama, gun salesman of the year.

Leave a comment:

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad