No announcement yet.

What is the reason for the shortage of .22lr Ammo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Panic? Hysteria? Stupidity? Caution? Fear? Greed? Lots of emotions at play here.

Comment

I just got back from WalMart in Ohio. No .22lr, .223, 9mm,.45acp .308, 30-30. They did have some .40s&W and 2 bx .380. All purchases limited to 3 box/day.
      The also had .17hmr and .22mag.
      Large caliber center fire except those mentioned seemed to be a good supply.
      Shotgun seemed to have an array of everything although no large quantity of any one type.

Comment

Bioguy - Thanks, but no can do. Wish there were a private message feature on this forum. Sorry.

Comment

99explorer - Fair enough. I wish there were a private message feature also. Hope you're doing well, and good luck!

Comment

I live in central maine and ive called the four major walmarts around and there shelfs are pretty much bare. ive also talked to the two closest dicks in my area and they cant even order me any 22 ammo. people should stop being so greedy and share a little!

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad