Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you like to ask joe biden, v.p. a question? Use the below link and send before 9am eastern tuesday the 12th. You have to

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would you like to ask joe biden, v.p. a question? Use the below link and send before 9am eastern tuesday the 12th. You have to

Would you like to ask joe biden, v.p. a question? Use the below link and send before 9am eastern tuesday the 12th. You have to include your name, address and phone #. [email protected]

I must say a big part of me thinks: Why bother asking? They know what we, for the most part, think and believe, and they will try to shove their plan down our throats anyway. They also know that it's not us gun owners/shooters/hunters that are causing the crime/nutjob problems, and it never was. Our crime is standing up to them with facts, common sense and of course, The Bill Of Rights. Still, we must not let this chance pass us by. Ask away, my Fellow Americans.

Comment

I must say a big part of me thinks: Why bother asking? They know what we, for the most part, think and believe, and they will try to shove their plan down our throats anyway. They also know that it's not us gun owners/shooters/hunters that are causing the crime/nutjob problems, and it never was. Our crime is standing up to them with facts, common sense and of course, The Bill Of Rights. Still, we must not let this chance pass us by. Ask away, my Fellow Americans.

Comment

I believe this would be an exercise in futility or at best give Joey a good laugh.

Comment

Hey Joe Biden, The Founding Fathers wrote the Second Amendment, the right to bare arms, because of their battle with the Red Coats. It was not for hunting White Tails.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad