Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Here is somthing that I have always wondered. If there is a dangerous game animal in your area like a bear or mountain lion, bu

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here is somthing that I have always wondered. If there is a dangerous game animal in your area like a bear or mountain lion, bu

Here is somthing that I have always wondered. If there is a dangerous game animal in your area like a bear or mountain lion, but it's illegal to shoot,if you shoot one out of self defense can you take it home and everything?what do you do with it?

Check your state game laws because there is no stock answer. I am sure it is legal to protect yourself but you would have to show just cause, best to use your head before you shoot!

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to Handgun Laser Sights
      by dewman
      Only gun I have with a laser is a Walter p22 that I don't care much for. Sorry PH.
      Today, 12:41 PM
    • Handgun Laser Sights
      by PigHunter
      On 7/19, Milldawg mentioned he'd ordered a laser sight for his wife's Ruger LCP 380 and they were on sale at MidwayUSA. Well, that inspired me to order...
      08-03-2020, 11:20 AM
    • Reply to Handgun Laser Sights
      by dewman
      That's what my sister in law carries, exactly the same I believe. And like many, she's never shot even one round through it. I can't tell you how many...
      Today, 12:39 PM
    • Reply to 30 06 bullets
      by crm3006
      From PigHunter- "Hunters should amend the unwritten law they’ve obeyed for years and try 150-grain bullets in the .30-’06 for all big game. They’ll...
      Today, 12:36 PM
    • 30 06 bullets
      by Cobey alvarez
      What 30-06 bullet is better for deer rem core lokt or Hornady American whitetail...
      07-07-2020, 11:41 PM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
    Working...
    X