Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone have any wierd encounters that Happened when you were hunting that you can't explain? I have afew myself and I'd lov

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gary Devine
    replied
    I was archery hunting for bear in Maine, and it was just getting dark, and I heard a loud scream that sound like a baby. When the guide came walking up, ten minutes later with his flashlight, I told him about the loud baby scream.
    He told me it was a bobcat.
    Another time in the early morning darkness, my two cousins and I separated as we walked into our tree stands. We all had flashlights, and every once in a while I would see their light though the trees. I then herd a loud piercing scream above me in the tree. I shined my light in the tree and it was a great horned owl. Even as I walked past the owl he continue to scream. We all got together for lunch and my cousins were rambling about the possibilities of the loud noise. I let them go on with their different theories, and what that scary noise was. I was laughing and after five minutes of them speculating, I told them it was Mr. Hoot Owl.

Leave a comment:

• Does anyone have any wierd encounters that Happened when you were hunting that you can't explain? I have afew myself and I'd lov

Does anyone have any wierd encounters that Happened when you were hunting that you can't explain? I have afew myself and I'd love to hear some others -thanks, andrew

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad