Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking for a trail cam. Want to spend about $200. Any suggestions?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a trail cam. Want to spend about $200. Any suggestions?

Looking for a trail cam. Want to spend about $200. Any suggestions?

I got a Moultrie M -60, 6 megapixel trail cam. It cost about $150. I think it works well.

Comment

I have 3 Wildlife Innovations cams. I paid about $100 a piece,or less. I get a whole season out of one set of batteries and get a lot of great pics. Other brands i've used required frequent battery replacement.

Comment

Bushnell Trophy Cam HD...can be found for your price at trailcampro.com. The battery life is stellar, the pictures are excellent, and there's a 2-year manufacturer's warranty.

Comment

Stealth Cam Skout - 7 for $100. works good

Comment

Moultrie has worked well for us, just dont get a wildlife innovations one, to many bad experiences for me

Comment

Cuddeback attack IR's work well for me. We had 7 moultries crap out in a three year stretch. Three different models.

Comment

I have always swored by my Primos trail cams, but my cousin Brad from Wisconsin email me three awesome and clear buck photos from his trail camera. Brad has the Wildgame Innovations model W4E. I am going to buy one.
                The clarity blows Primos away.

Comment

Go with Cuddebacks. The Capture and Attack both work great for me.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad