Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hey Del, do you still have all that turkey "stuff"? If so, how about some trading?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Del, do you still have all that turkey "stuff"? If so, how about some trading?

Hey Del, do you still have all that turkey "stuff"? If so, how about some trading?

What did you have in mind?

Comment

Maybe a hand-made ceader striker, with antler balance end for a spur hat band ?
      If no, I'm willing to discus further.

Comment

Let's talkabout this after hunting season is over. I'm very busy now and for the next 2 or 3 weeks. I would be more interested in a call or a knife. I have plenty of strikers. BTW How many spurs would that take?

Comment

I understand, working on your other ideas, in answer to your question, 6/8 spurs.(I think). If no trade, would you sell? It would be an honnor(to me to have you "hunting" with me, and for luck. Know what I mean?

Comment

I wouldn't feel right about selling something like that. After hunting season is over I'll see what I can come up with.
            BTW took a friend out hunting last 2 mornings. We saw plenty of birds both days but no luck. Worked 2 gobblers this morning. They both had hens and it was nothing doing. Got a look at both with binos. they were nice birds. He finally got busted twice. The more I try to help someone else get a bird the more repect I have for guides. Getting my own is much easier.

Comment

To true, less to worry about, when by yourself.

Comment

I like to trade some?

Comment

I like to trade some?

Comment

I like to trade some?

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad