Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm a Gentic Giant deer hunter, and I wondered if any of my fellow hunting enthusiasts have ever encountered a monster in the wo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DakotaMan-
    I had to laugh when you said the Bruiser Buck snorted snot on you.That was one heck of a look ... staring a monster in the face,face to face!
    Not many people get that close to a legendary whitetail,let alone see one.
    That buck may have jumped a few arrows in his time!
    Great story!

Buckhunter-
    You sound like a true ethical deer huntin' man!
    That was another great deer huntin' story about Stickers.
    You mentioned the word surreal. Everytime I see a monster in the woods,it's like that for me too.
    Time stands still, and it's almost like I'm not inside my body,just an observer of something so majestic and significant.

Wow!
    Thanks for sharing!
    You guys have got me wanting deer season to get here soon. Matter of fact after turkey season,I always go and adjust and set-up my tree stands for the season.

Great stories guys!

Hey Buckhunter, I live 12-miles south of Cincinnati,Ohio,and hunt not far from a town,called Chillo,on the Ohio River.

Are you very far from there?

Comment

2Poppa, Oh yes my buck was swollen up too, and I'm proud of the mount.

Comment

2Poppa, I live 35 miles East of Columbus.

Sounds like your in big buck territory.

Comment

I have never had one of those encounters, although I have not been hunting that long. But if I did I would probably try to get a shot off after I went back home and changed my shorts!

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad