Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Somebody told me that Winchester has closed the S.Carolina plant and they are now being made by the F/N plant, anybody else hear

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Somebody told me that Winchester has closed the S.Carolina plant and they are now being made by the F/N plant, anybody else hear

Somebody told me that Winchester has closed the S.Carolina plant and they are now being made by the F/N plant, anybody else hear this?

There is an good article by D.E.P. in the new F&S magazine about the new model 70 built in the FN plant in Columbia SC.

Comment

Check out the forum below...

http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f50/winchester-rifles-columbia-sc-12664/

Comment

Thanks Guys, was going to real sad AGAIN.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to scope/red dot wrenches for rings/bases
          by jhjimbo
          You can buy a complete selection of sizes for very little - maybe $30. The selection covers all applications. Mine are in a yellow box and contain a...
          Today, 10:17 PM
        • scope/red dot wrenches for rings/bases
          by dewman
          Getting quite a collection of wrenches. I'd say I've thrown this many away,keep smaller sizes that come in the package for adjustments with the red dot/reflex...
          Yesterday, 03:07 PM
        • Reply to How much is too much?
          by FirstBubba
          That's about as good an answer as there is, redangus.
          When I worked in a sporting goods store and a customer asked me the "best caliber"...
          Today, 10:12 PM
        • How much is too much?
          by FirstBubba
          There is no doubt that a .30-06 Spgfld is more than adequate to actually slay a whitetail.

A lot of newbies come here and ask, "What...
          Today, 09:40 AM
        • Reply to How much is too much?
          by jhjimbo
          If the friend shot through a tree he must have had a full metal jacket solid. My BIL and I shot at a tree and he went through and my 30-30 penetrated...
          Today, 10:10 PM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X