Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are you interested in joining a hunting club called Cooks Mountain Hunt Club? It is a very family oriented hunting club and were

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• huntingbabe
    replied
    To: buckhunter Yes the advertisment for The Sportsman Magazine was actually put there by one our members.

Leave a comment:

• huntingbabe
    replied
    It is located in Richland County just east of Columbia and thank you ClayCooper, DakotaMan, buckhunter, and KingFisher907 for cooperaing with me!

Leave a comment:

• huntingbabe
    replied
    ToakotaMan
    About 40 something members hunt the 5,000 acres

Leave a comment:

• huntingbabe
    replied
    I am 11 years old but I am advertising for my dad at Cooks Mountain HUnt Club!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Sharkfin
    replied
    Hey guys, be careful, look at her profile I think she's 11 years old.

Leave a comment:

• KingFisher907
    replied
    buckhunter is right...its in SC...

Leave a comment:

• buckhunter
    replied
    Google says it is in the Piedmont area of South Carolina.

Leave a comment:

• DakotaMan
    replied
    What country is it in? How many in the club hunting the 5k acres in addtion to the 10 you are adding?

Leave a comment:

• Jim in Mo
    replied
    I still like your name. Post a nice pic for your avatar then 'cook mountain' might heat up.
    Otherwise, quit being a troll or should I say a shill.

Leave a comment:

• steve182
    replied
    Second time you posted this without indicating the location.

Leave a comment:

• bonnier-admin_2
    replied
    Where in the hell is Cooks Mountain Hunt Club?

Leave a comment:

• Are you interested in joining a hunting club called Cooks Mountain Hunt Club? It is a very family oriented hunting club and were

Are you interested in joining a hunting club called Cooks Mountain Hunt Club? It is a very family oriented hunting club and were all about the kids!! Dues: 1,200.00 Acres: 5,000 slots open: 10 Please we need your membership so if you would like to know more please call: (803)622-6933 or email me at [email protected] and I will return to your response within 2 days and keep checking this site to see if I have responded!! Add this page to your favorites!

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad