Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have another picture of the Wisconsim buck skull on my profile

Have another picture of the Wisconsim buck skull on my profile

Wow man, that is a beauty. He has a nice spread. Good job!!!!

Comment

Nice find

Comment

That is a great buck in anybody's book, congratulations.

Comment

That thing is huge just a little question, I was wondering where in wiconsin was this found(buffalo county or far up north would be my guess.)

Comment

Can't tell you. LOL Its in my neck of the woods don't want to reveal the area but any hunter would probably figure it. You surprize at

Comment

Can't tell you. LOL Its in my neck of the woods don't want to reveal the area but any hunter would probably figure it. You surprize at

Comment

my computer is srewing up so I will finish at where it left off. LOL You surprise at the score, could it be a typo? What would you guess the score be? Let me know, I seen some deer that looked smaller but higher score. I did get one buck back in 04 I think it was, it looks alot like this buck but on a smaller scale. Its a 8 point with 19 1/4 inch spread. Was I find a scaner to copy the pic on my computer I will post it up and you tell me if its from the same gene pool.

Comment

Nice find, to bad you couldn't have taken him during last years hunt.

Comment

Awesome!

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad