Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I finally got the buck skull that was found in Wisconsin posted on here,in my profile. YOU HAVE TO CHECK IT OUT!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rudyglove27
    replied
    Awesome!

Leave a comment:

• kyle
    replied
    Do the bucks get deducted for having an odd number of points!???? If so it really got deducted. Think it might be a typo but he is the score The spread was 30 5/8 inches. It said the total score was 166 5/8. It looks like it should score more than 166 5/8.
    What you think? A typo?

Leave a comment:

• slothman
    replied
    Stunning!!

Leave a comment:

• Jim in Mo
    replied
    Man I can't even find a spike buck shed.

Leave a comment:

• Fisher Boy
    replied
    nice, i can wait to hear what it scores

Leave a comment:

• Big O
    replied
    NICE !!! When it gets scored please post!!!

Leave a comment:

• buckhunter
    replied
    Nice buck. I wonder what it will score.

Leave a comment:

• kyle
    replied
    It was found during the 2008 season and the 2007 season it was alive. It was not a winter kill mostly age.

Leave a comment:

• peter
    replied
    man that thing is huge and it couldnet have been that long cause its still pretty intact. too bad you couldnt get it during the season

Leave a comment:

• I finally got the buck skull that was found in Wisconsin posted on here,in my profile. YOU HAVE TO CHECK IT OUT!!!!

I finally got the buck skull that was found in Wisconsin posted on here,in my profile. YOU HAVE TO CHECK IT OUT!!!!

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad