Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has anyone heard about the big buck skull that was found in northern WI last fall. It was a huge 9 pointer with a 31+ inch sprea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone heard about the big buck skull that was found in northern WI last fall. It was a huge 9 pointer with a 31+ inch sprea

Has anyone heard about the big buck skull that was found in northern WI last fall. It was a huge 9 pointer with a 31+ inch spread. This buck was found about a mile from my stand. Once I figure out how to get the pic on here on here I will. Along with the bucks I've gotten the past few years. On an average this area around me (3 squares miles) produces about 7-8 mounters a year. I will also post some bears on game trail crameras pics (Well over 500 pounds)

THIS IS TRUE, GOT PICS, JUST HAVE TO FIGURE OUT HOW TO GET IT ON HERE. SEE NO SUMMIT PHOTOS YET, NEW ON HERE

Comment

Welcome to the site Kyle. I can't wait to see your pics.

Comment

go under photos and scoll down till you c the picture of the day thing. then there is a button that says sumbmit photos. after that you find the pic in your computer files and you can upload them!

Comment

I haven't seen the pictures yet but I was wondering if anybody else here has heard about the field and stream buck being shot by a man in buffalo county, WI. the man claims that the buck was the field and stream buck being that it was just over a mile past the location of the video.
          P.S welcome to the site.

Comment

Can't wait to see some of your photos.

Comment

muskiemaster there is pic on the internet of the buck that was on here, once I get loaded on my computer I will post it, can't remember the score but they classified if in the non-typical class.

Comment

Muskiemaster, here is the Field and Stream story about the buck that was shot by Bob Decker on Nov 1st.

http://www.fieldandstream.com/pages/special-report-field-stream-buck-falls#comment-229293

Comment

Nice!

Comment

Nice!

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad