Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ok so every time a ask a question that involve a .270 or a 25-06, i always get a big debate goin on. so go to the message boards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok so every time a ask a question that involve a .270 or a 25-06, i always get a big debate goin on. so go to the message boards

Ok so every time a ask a question that involve a .270 or a 25-06, i always get a big debate goin on. so go to the message boards under the firing line and im makin a disscusion about these gun. it will be called ".270 or 25-06?" i want to hear everyones argument.

IF you are going to hunt Elk pick the 270

If you think maybe, kinda sorta unsure you’ll be hunting Elk go with the 25-06.

25-06 is the smallest recommended cartridge for Elk

or better yet, get the 25-06 and when your ready to go for Elk a 30-06 will do just fine!

Comment

For deer hunting, either is ideal. For larger game, you can get heavier bullets for the .270.

Comment

The 25/06 will handle any medium big game. I'm a big fan of the 25/06 but I want something bigger in my hand for Elk.

Comment

I love the 270. I wouldn't go lower for any big game or whitetail hunt.

Comment

Agreed with Beekeeper and + 1 for you sir!!!

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad