Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Last night i shot my first deer of the season with the hornandy superformance sst. I got a complete pass through at 200 yards an

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last night i shot my first deer of the season with the hornandy superformance sst. I got a complete pass through at 200 yards an

Last night i shot my first deer of the season with the hornandy superformance sst. I got a complete pass through at 200 yards and the deer died on the spot. Has anybody else had luck with these bullets?

i shoot hornady sst 250 grain bullets out of my muzzleloader, they have worked well for me so far.

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

Thank You!

Comment

Core-Lokt® Centerfire
          Remington Core-Lokt – a reputation deserved. Hunters with a knack for filling their deer tag tend to have more than success in common. They trust their hunt to Remington Core-Lokt. For more than six decades, it has remained the leader in centerfire deer ammunition. And deservedly so.
          The Core-Lokt bullet design is the original controlled-expansion bullet – and one of the most effective ever developed. Its progressively tapered copper jacket is locked to a solid lead core, promoting perfectly controlled expansion and high weight retention for absolutely dependable on-game results. You’ll find its time-proven performance in both soft point and pointed soft point versions – and in a range of bullet weights for virtually every centerfire hunting caliber made.

Comment

Congrats----I've used Hornady sst's ever since they have been on the market, great deer bullet. I live only 20 miles from the Hornady factory and have used their bullets even when Joyce Hornady was selling them out of his basement. Hey Coop, working for Remington now, hope you know Hornady has made some bullets for them for years. lolo

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad