Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How does everyone feel about watching TV shows in which the hunters shoot monster after monster? Most of these animals will scor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wallofsam
    replied
    Yes it's depressing, where I'm at in MI, I'm lucky to see a rack that goes 120. These guys all go to outfitters and thats fine, to each their own.

Leave a comment:

• scottprice
    replied
    it can get depressing but its entertaining, what does piss me off is when they try to make it look like the hunter is stalking an animal but the camera guy is 100 yards ahead of the hunters. or the camera guy is up a tree, that doesnt happen, its all staged. some shows dont do that and i like those though.

Leave a comment:

• How does everyone feel about watching TV shows in which the hunters shoot monster after monster? Most of these animals will scor

How does everyone feel about watching TV shows in which the hunters shoot monster after monster? Most of these animals will score over 150 and 160, as far as I am concerned I will be happy if I see one of these deer in my entire lifetime (I hunt mostly public land). I find these shows pretty entertaining but it can get depressing after a while.

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad