• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how often do you hunt or fish?

how often do you hunt or fish?

every time i can

Comment

Im with boomer, every chance I get...still, its not often enough...

Comment

With 3 young interested kids, as many times I can.I'll fish ,hunt and take in the woods hunting sheds or scouting. It' a blast!around 2-3 times a week depending the season.

Comment

Last year, I hunted 120 days. Most years no less than 80. I've been a very lucky man.

Comment

I fish about once a week during the summer and I hunt almost every day after work. I am lucky because I work and hunt on the same land.

Comment

I hunted over 100 days last year. I am lucky that I live in a rural county and I am surrounded by hunting land. Seasons are also long here. I can usually squeeze in afternoos after work and then there are the weekends.

Comment

I probably hunt about 40 days a year at home, and about a half dozen Away. With a young, changing family it's hard to predict, but i go when i can. I used to fish this often too, but not as much anymore. As the kids get older i'll haveta fish more to get them interested. I do wet a line occassionally and go away once a year for trout.

Comment

As much as possible. Usually 125+days per year. It would be more, but I still have to have a regular job, common Field and Stream, hurry up and pay me to hunt and fish...................

Comment

Not enough

Comment

at least once a day for fishing and once a month for hunting.

Comment

Hunting for me is easy. I just go out back and sit in my stand. Our bow season is 4 months long and I figure I hunted all but a handful of days. I'm self employed and can work anywhere there is cell range and can be in the office in less than 15 mins if I have to.

Fishing is a different story. I have coached baseball every spring for 15 years and this is the first I have not coached. Hopefully I'll be able to fish a little more than I have in the past.

Comment

I'm envious of you fellows who live so close to hunting areas. My home here in Los Angeles requires great expense and long distances to hunt. But, I have to work to pay for my trips and have been lucky enough to do more than my share of hunting adventure.

Comment

As much as I can, which, right now, is not much. But definetly not enough!

Comment

every chance i get, do honey dos around house and keep her happy, then i fish and hunt. sometimes the whole family goes bacause my girls like fishing-hunting as well, my wife not so much-how about it guys.do you understand

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad