Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This morning while I drove out of my neighborhood in the dense suburbs of ATL I saw a healthy buck. He already had a pretty ser

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• emansfie
    replied
    @nuhunter, I hope you get a crack at the bucks on your hunting property! Last year I really wad devestated when a 15 point I had on my land all year was harvested 1 mile down the road! Alot of things one can learn about home ranges for bucks

Leave a comment:

• emansfie
    replied
    I've seen a few bachelor groups this year. While coyote hunting I saw a buck with a body that dwarfed all the deer(20) around him. I would have to say that he spent the winter and spring living near our grain bins!

Leave a comment:

• nuhunter
    replied
    I've seen a good handful... some even on land i can hunt. Saw a small 6 yesterday and a decent 8 with him... saw two big ones that looked like 8's driving around in the landscaping truck from job to job... I'm getting excited bout bow season!!!

Leave a comment:

• TheEasternShoreHunter
    replied
    I saw a shooter 9 already i am ready for september. i have a cam on him as well.

Leave a comment:

• bassblaster1
    replied
    down here in northeastern oklahoma, i aint seen a deer with out a flat head yet! its not making me happy about deer season.

Leave a comment:

• scratchgolf72
    replied
    saw nubs on one during turkey season in may...last week i saw 3 spikes, nothing of any size though....now that i think about it i havent seen many deer at all really this spring.

Leave a comment:

• thunderdog512
    replied
    Saw a little spike while mowing the lawn today nothing that would set records but still made my heart pound and made me smile from ear to ear.

Leave a comment:

• Sarge01
    replied
    My wife saw a nice buck while we were driving the other day. It was on her side of the vehicle and I didn't see it. She said it looked like an 8 point.

Leave a comment:

• pudgexl29
    replied
    We have seen a few bucks shaping up to be big bucks in southern Michigan

Leave a comment:

• buckhunter
    replied
    The racks are growing well in Ohio. Have seen several nice bucks already.

Leave a comment:

• Mattattack
    replied
    neuman- Sounds like you are going to have a great season!

Leave a comment:

• Kenton
    replied
    I've got 2 very nice ones on my place. Both have racks quite a bit wider than their extended ears.

Leave a comment:

• samuel wilson
    replied
    we have seen a few nice bucks on the bottoms by the refuge

Leave a comment:

• neuman23
    replied
    My buddy saw one with 8 points last week. They're out there.

Leave a comment:

replied
    My wife saw a nice one earlier this week.

Leave a comment:

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad