Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This morning while I drove out of my neighborhood in the dense suburbs of ATL I saw a healthy buck. He already had a pretty ser

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This morning while I drove out of my neighborhood in the dense suburbs of ATL I saw a healthy buck. He already had a pretty ser

This morning while I drove out of my neighborhood in the dense suburbs of ATL I saw a healthy buck. He already had a pretty serious amount of mass on him for so early in the year. Have you seen any good bucks yet this year?

Obviously living off of well fertilized and watered suburban landscaping.

Comment

My wife saw a nice one earlier this week.

Comment

My buddy saw one with 8 points last week. They're out there.

Comment

we have seen a few nice bucks on the bottoms by the refuge

Comment

I've got 2 very nice ones on my place. Both have racks quite a bit wider than their extended ears.

Comment

neuman- Sounds like you are going to have a great season!

Comment

The racks are growing well in Ohio. Have seen several nice bucks already.

Comment

We have seen a few bucks shaping up to be big bucks in southern Michigan

Comment

My wife saw a nice buck while we were driving the other day. It was on her side of the vehicle and I didn't see it. She said it looked like an 8 point.

Comment

Saw a little spike while mowing the lawn today nothing that would set records but still made my heart pound and made me smile from ear to ear.

Comment

saw nubs on one during turkey season in may...last week i saw 3 spikes, nothing of any size though....now that i think about it i havent seen many deer at all really this spring.

Comment

down here in northeastern oklahoma, i aint seen a deer with out a flat head yet! its not making me happy about deer season.

Comment

I saw a shooter 9 already i am ready for september. i have a cam on him as well.

Comment

I've seen a good handful... some even on land i can hunt. Saw a small 6 yesterday and a decent 8 with him... saw two big ones that looked like 8's driving around in the landscaping truck from job to job... I'm getting excited bout bow season!!!

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad