Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think beeman should give me free arrows? I was pulling one (Beeman hunters) out of my block and it had hit another arrow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RES1956
    replied
    I will not dignify a question like this with an answer, Jesus help you.

Leave a comment:

• deerhunterrick
    replied
    hey ckRich, you're 100% correct. Just my way of taking the ouch out of,,,,,,,,,,,,well lets just say a splintered conversation,,lol.. If everybody took what people said seriously,or thought it was, we'd never have time to be afield as we'd always be in courtroom or fighting over it. So many oppinions ,so little common sense. Being born a fool does not make you an idiot, Telling everybody you are does. lol. Have to have some humor in life, I have 10 kids that required me to be smarter then them.

Leave a comment:

• Jere Smith
    replied
    Here's your sign!

Leave a comment:

• Beekeeper
    replied
    I agree with Buck and will add that you might not want to represent that guy in court...

Leave a comment:

• buckhunter
    replied
    I would say you have a strong case against the guy who pulled out the arrow.

Leave a comment:

• Jeff Bowers
    replied
    If you have the original package the arrows came in, look for the term "arrow proof". If it's there, you would have a legit claim.

Leave a comment:

• ckRich
    replied
    Easy there Rick, some people just don't know any better. Just like some people don't know when scold a KID, and when to offer advice.

Leave a comment:

• deerhunterrick
    replied
    LMBO.. you have got to be kidding right? But you may have a very good point to make. I missed a 220 class typical buck 2 years ago in a pouring down rain with my bow. My glasses fogged up,my release slipped on my wrist,the fletching got soaked I hit my arm and that darn buck ducked at the last millisecond. Somebody should be to blame.That would have easily been the new world record for a typical whitetail. Let me know what you find out. While you're at it find out who your mom's OB was, you could probably sue him for dropping you on your head while delivering you.LOL,,, how silly can you get.

Leave a comment:

• santa
    replied
    There is an old saying that rule number one is to engage your brain before engaging your hands or mouth. I am very often guilty of breaking the mouth part of that rule myself. But when you have a weapon in your hands, you should be extra aware of the first part of that rule. You can always have the unexpected happen and can get hurt or hurt someone else.

Leave a comment:

• 99explorer
    replied
    pbshooter,
    While I agree with what you are saying, I can also see that quality control is slipping in many categories of manufactured goods, even those imported from countries where labor costs are much cheaper than they are here at home. The customers have become the quality control inspectors by default. Just my two cents' worth.

Leave a comment:

• fliphuntr14
    replied
    You learned hard way, they sell rubber arrow puller 4$ saves your hands.

http://www.google.com/products/catalog?hl=en&q=rubber+arrow+puller&um=1&ie=UTF-8&cid=16746303714309715912&sa=X&ei=9p25TaykDoXu0gG ho4T-Dw&ved=0CDEQ8wIwAw#ps-sellers

Leave a comment:

• pbshooter1217
    replied
    Crap like this is whats the matter with this country. People suing or wanting something free from manufactures for something they did. Why should they pay you for what you did? They didn't have anything to do with you braking your arrow.

Leave a comment:

• 99explorer
    replied
    I don't think Beeman owes you anything, unless they have guaranteed their arrows against splitting. But I have the feeling that if you complain to customer service, they will send you something to compensate for your injury.
    I once wrote a letter to Dutch Masters about a bad cigar I had gotten, and they sent me a complimentary box of fifty new cigars. Good customer relations are an important part of business. It made me feel small for complaining, however.

Leave a comment:

replied
    To loosely quote Larry the cable guy here on gun control. "blaming guns for gun violence is like blaming your pencil for misspelled words", much like blaming Beeman for this. Be appreciative of your Robin Hood, then learn from it and move on.

Leave a comment:

• RylieGipson
    replied
    thats like sayin, I got some paper and got a paper cut they should pay me or I ate KFC and got heart burn they should give me money...

Leave a comment:

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad