Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What does everyone wear clothing wises when hunting in temps from 60-70 degrees during the early fall seasons?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What does everyone wear clothing wises when hunting in temps from 60-70 degrees during the early fall seasons?

What does everyone wear clothing wises when hunting in temps from 60-70 degrees during the early fall seasons?

I wear my under armour, regardless of tempreture to protect against chiggers before the first freeze. I wear a scentlok one piece coverall. Knee high rubber boots

Comment

Redhead Enduraskins to wick the sweat away and keep the ticks at bay. "Bug proof" lightweight/mesh camo for deer/turkey, with a mesh boonie. A mesh hood if the skeeters/flies are bad. Lightweight longsleeve shirt, upland vest, and a mesh full brimmed hat for birds. Cabela's carries a low priced half vest called the "Bird Belt." A friend has one and loves it. Uninsulated waterproof boots.

Comment

Light weight T-shirts with camo pants and a lot of skeeter dope.

Comment

just light weight t shirt and camo pants.

Comment

Redhead Enduraskins, like MLH, and Cabelas Camo-Pants and lightweight long sleeve mock t-shirt. Uninsulated rubber boots and a Camo ballcap.

Comment

Blue jeans and a khaki long-sleeved shirt.

Comment

Under Armour Heat Gear or Loose Gear long and short-sleeved shirt. A camo hooded sweatshirt, or button down camo denim shirt over the T-shirts. I pack at least a light-weight rain jacket too; usually a packable one.

Comment

Mesh leafy wear suit over jeans and t-shirt.

Comment

I wear a pair of jeans, flannel shirt and boots.

Comment

As little a necessary. I wear more bug repellent than clothes.

Comment

under armor cold gear with maybe a sweat shirt and most definatly alot of scent killer

Comment

long sleeve shirt, sweat shirt then spray with scent blocker.

Comment

BPS EnduraSkin

Comment

Light T-shirt and camo pants!

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad