Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I am looking into buying a climbing stand for this fall and was wondering what brand most people use. I have heard a lot of goo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kolbster is right, if your not planning on moving around a lot get a tree lounge. Very safe and so comfortable it should be illegal. I have one and love mine, 100% percent made in America right down the road from where I live.

Comment

Go with a Summit. They are great stands and generally have a great price.

Comment

as long as it gets me in a tree and i get to hunt safly im good with what ever it is.......

Comment

Lone Wolf rules! I have spent a lot of money on "bargains" that cost me more than what I would have spent on the good stuff first time around. That being said there are lots of quality brands and I have not tried the Summit. If you haven't been to Cabelas.com check out the reviews. No one had anything bad to say about Lone Wolf.

Comment

I agree w/ hunterkid94. I'm a bit of a bargain shopper myself

Comment

loggy bayou has some great stands for comfort. My step dad has one and it is very comfortable.Pretty heavy though.

Comment

Gorilla Silverback has never failed me and the price is right.

Comment

Agreed with Beekeeper answer above and A + 1 for you sir!!!

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad