Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

where are you from and what do you like to hunt best? I'm from MI and i'd say its a toss up between deer and turkeys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Texas love to deer hunt.

Comment

from MN and i love to hunt deer.

Comment

Deer and Grouse...

Comment

I am from Soutn Carolinia and I like to hunt White-Tail Deer the best. To me they r the easiest to kill.

Comment

I'm a whitetail buck hunter first and foremost, but next week...I'm a longbeard turkey hunter

Comment

I am from OH and I love hunting deer followed by turkey, squirrel, coyote, geese, and fox.

Comment

I'm from Missouri, and it's bucks and toms for me. Also morel mushrooms.

Comment

im from ohio but i hunt in wv. id say its a toss up between deer and squirrls due to the challenge of deer and the adrenaline of raining squirrls

Comment

grouse and squirell seem to be abundant and can make a bad day of deer hunting into a fun memory.

Comment

Georgia - mean gigantic Russian boars and deer. From South Dakota where it was similar to Idahooutdoors.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad