Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

where are you from and what do you like to hunt best? I'm from MI and i'd say its a toss up between deer and turkeys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• where are you from and what do you like to hunt best? I'm from MI and i'd say its a toss up between deer and turkeys

where are you from and what do you like to hunt best? I'm from MI and i'd say its a toss up between deer and turkeys

I am from GA and I would say it's a toss up between deer and squirrels.

Comment

I'm from Ohio and I love hunting geese.

Comment

I am spoiled as I live in North Central Idaho. My favorite animal to hunt is whatever is currently in season. Elk, Mule Deer, Whitetail, Antelope, Bear, Cougar, Wolves (soon I hope), Bobcat, Coyote, Badgers, Raccoons, Geese, Ducks, Pheasant, Grouse, Quail, Chuckars, Huns, Doves, Steelhead, Salmon, Cutthroat, Rainbow, Smallmouth, Bull Trout, Kokanee, Catfish, Crappie, just a few of the hard decisions I have to make when the weekends roll around.

Comment

I'm a michigander also, and deer are #1 followed by everything else that you can hunt here in MI.

Comment

I'm from the northern most part of Kentucky,12-miles south, from Cincinnati,Ohio.
            1.)Monster Bucks
            2.)Does

Dang,Idahooutdoors, I'd say you have it all!

Comment

idahooutdoors your gonna have to take me huntin when I move up north from IF so my wife can go to school right know Im trying to decide what hunts to put in for and painting my duck boat

Comment

i am form Gods country, western North Carolina, and deer better watch out.

Comment

from NE PA and like to hunt coyote

Comment

Wisconsin and there is nothing that gets my blood going like ducks on opening day.

Comment

Alabama and I love to hunt ducks......in Arkansas. Fish here though

Comment

Minnesotaaah!!! and i like to hunt deer the most

Comment

Indiana and I love to hunt everything that is legal to hunt. I would say that my favorite thing to hunt is deer, but I love squirrels and want to hunt turkeys eventually.

Comment

Michigan - toss up between grouse and whitetails. Have hunted both the same day.

Comment

i am from texas, like hunting wild hogs and deer.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad