Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I try each year to find sheds (antlers) and I have only found one side off a 8 point. I know we have some more bucks. What am I

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I try each year to find sheds (antlers) and I have only found one side off a 8 point. I know we have some more bucks. What am I

I try each year to find sheds (antlers) and I have only found one side off a 8 point. I know we have some more bucks. What am I missing?

i'm with you, i've never found one. I spend hours crawling through the laurel and briars looking, plus i check all the feeding areas. Gotta find their beds.

Comment

Sheds are anywhere and everywhere. I like glassing large open fields in the early spring. You cover a lot of area just sitting on your butt.

Comment

Your missing the other side. LOL

Comment

Your doing ok I guess. I'm told look on the south side of hills but I've never done much good. Like getting out though.

Comment

I don't know how big your hunting ground is, but shed's aren't that easy to find. for one thing, if you knew all your buck's hidey holes, you would have their racks on your walls, so it's not surprising that you can't easily find where they drop their headgear.

Comment

you will have to look more if you have bucks...the sheds are out there.

Comment

I know genrally where they are during gun season. Will this help?

Comment

Good one Ed J and A + 1 for you sir!!!

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad