Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

where is the weirdest place u have ever found a dead buck?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• where is the weirdest place u have ever found a dead buck?

where is the weirdest place u have ever found a dead buck?

10yrds. behind my backyard.

Comment

sorry, I forgot to finish, daughter started crying and got sidetracked. It was the buck I had shot the night before. I shot it a little further back than I wanted and let it lay over night. Went back out to track it and followed blood trail to right behind my house. Shortest drag I ever had!

Comment

Under an abandoned farm house. My wife and son and I were rabbit hunting in the old grown up farm lot and I smelled something. Nice ten point. No wounds, looked like he just crawled up under the house for cover and died wher he beded down.

Comment

In the trunk of an Oldsmobile Alero! I asked a acquaintance at a gas station if I could borrow a piece of cardboard for the front of my trucks grill so my radiator wouldn't freeze my engine block when driving in -18 degree weather! Anyway he opened his trunk (now he wasn't in hunting clothes, actually in basketball warm-ups and tennis shoes), and inside of it was a nice 8-point whitetail buck! Kinda freaked me out at first, but on the rez, huh, what would you expect?

Comment

In the trunk in the spare tire compartment of a brand new 1978 Cadillac and it was closed season on Military Property!

Can you say BUSTED!!!!

Comment

I had a nice one lay up against a barn behind some old equipment and I never found him. The farmer found him several months later and wouldn't give me the rack. He let me measure it. It grossed 176 in.

Comment

me... never but just a few days ago they were picking up a bunch of dead deer in a field by my house, i still dont know why there were a bunch of dead deer there

Comment

In my delivery truck, I was working for a company delivering frozen food and ice cream to homes. I came out after a delivery and found a deer had ran into the side of my truck and broken through one of the doors, he was hanging on the side of the truck and it took some work to get him free.

Comment

found what would have been a nice eight (but most of his points were chewed off)about ten yards behind my
                    niebors treestand

Comment

On my neighbors back yards!!!

Comment

Recently in the bathroom of a gas station?

Comment

Recently in the bathroom of a gas station?

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad