$$$

Leave a comment:

• rudyglove27
    replied
    Yes, my wife hunts with me!!!

Leave a comment:

• jbird
    replied
    Yes, my Wife will shoot a turkey, but not a deer because they're "too pretty" and she thinks turkeys are "ugly". She cooks the h*ll outta' everything though, God bless her.

Leave a comment:

• prairieghost
    replied
    someone had to say it...my wife doesn't hunt but my girlfriend does. hunting is really a good cover.

Leave a comment:

• KingFisher907
    replied
    yes...
    she fishes, hunts, skins moose, guts salmon, builds a mean campfire and looks HOT in a pair of breathables...

Leave a comment:

• rrmont
    replied
    My wife doesn't, but she never complains about me being gone. She knows that when it's hunting season I'm up before the sun and gone all day.

Leave a comment:

• BamaCreekBum
    replied
    my girlfriend does't hunt,but she does occasionally go fishing with me. That is until we see a snake then it is pretty much over.

Leave a comment:

• Beekeeper
    replied
    My wife is an excellent hunter. She had done some shooting with her Dad but had never hunted. Since we met she has really blossomed. She loves to deer hunt, rabbit hunt and shoot doves. She likes to turkey hunt, but only in the afternoons. She is my number one hunting buddy.

Leave a comment:

• steve182
    replied
    My wife is not a hunter, but she loves when i bring home fresh kills. In a effort to get more family time, i could foresee her taking it up.

Leave a comment:

• shane
    replied
    My girlfriend likes to shoot archery, and is getting into shooting guns this weekend. YES!

Leave a comment:

• Golfing Sportsman
    replied
    Not currently but she does show interest in archery so maybe someday?

Leave a comment:

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad