Not for me!

Leave a comment:

• rudyglove27
    replied
    Not for me.

Leave a comment:

• Keith Costley
    replied
    Fenced hunting does not exist because it is not hunting at all! You just as well go out and shoot a cow in a pasture.

Leave a comment:

• PAShooter
    replied
    Not for it.

Leave a comment:

• Big C
    replied
    I don't like it and I don't even plan to do it. I don't think that it is real hunting.

Leave a comment:

• huntcamp
    replied
    Haven't done it and never will, not for me. But as soon as we start making hunts illegal, where do they stop. I have in places a 3 foot high barbed wire fence surrounding my place. Most of it is down, but it is still up in places. Will not keep deer in or out, but it is a fence. It was put up years ago before I owned it for use when it was a farm with animals. Just wondering if hunting behind fences that they would include those kinds of fences also. If not right away, just how long would they wait. Just like gun laws. First they are going to go after the semi's and auto's, then what next? Dominos

Leave a comment:

replied
    It should be outlawed. Plain and simple.

Nate

Leave a comment:

• whitetail1
    replied
    like catching fish in a swimming pool or go to a petting zoo bet you will have good luck

Leave a comment:

• whitetail1
    replied
    like catching fish in a swimming pool or go to a petting zoo bet you will have good luck

Leave a comment:

• KMB33
    replied
    That takes the fun out of waiting for that big one!!!

Leave a comment:

• bomberpride
    replied
    Ranches are for cattle!!!! Hunt wild!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• kjflorian
    replied
    Personally, I am not a fan of them. The people that do use them, that's fine for them; I just prefer areas that are not fenced.

I know people personally that do have fenced in areas for hunting, which they use for their livelihood; I understand it's just another form of hunting for people.

Leave a comment:

• Del in KS
    replied
    Fine as long as the trophy is not passed off as a wild deer. A few months ago I saw a catalog for a Whitetail deer ranch in Texas that raises and sells monster bucks. The bigger the rack the higher the price.

Leave a comment:

• rjbedrock
    replied
    Totally UNETHICAL...it should be OUTLAWED!! Where's the sport?

Leave a comment:

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad