Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm 14 and I am about six foot and looking for a bow I curntly shoot a proline zephyr xe-2 wich shoots well but I looking for so

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm 14 and I am about six foot and looking for a bow I curntly shoot a proline zephyr xe-2 wich shoots well but I looking for so

I'm 14 and I am about six foot and looking for a bow I curntly shoot a proline zephyr xe-2 wich shoots well but I looking for something a little newer I'd prefer not to spend over $300 if possble.

14 and about 6 foot? Save your coins and get you a good bow like a Mathews. You will be glad you did! Buy it from a reputable bow shop and have the bow fitted to you, the draw length and poundage, sights and release to name a few. Carbon arrows over aluminum is like going from a 30-30 to a 30-06! If you where in NW Arkansas, I know a bow tech that is darn good and the only one that will ever touch my bow!

Comment

Save your money because it's very hard to find a bow for under $300. If you do buy a new bow, make sure you'll be able to use it for a long time. Here's a pretty good website to help you find what you want.

http://www.huntersfriend.com/bowselection.htm

Bow tech is a good company that has good prices and I'm sure Matthews and Hoyt and the more expensive bows are darn good bows too.

Comment

I would echo the posts before me. Unfortunately, $300 will not get you very far when looking for a bow. By the time your all said and done, I mean getting the whole nine yards, your pushing $1k anymore.

Unless you go with a recurve. I had mine maid by a guy in CO and I got it for under $250.

Comment

Save your money!

Comment

Save your money!

Comment

Save your money!

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad