Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I noticed that in a lot of poaching cases lately the head and testicles have been cut off and the rest of the buck left to rot.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rudyglove27
    replied
    They use the testicles for mockery of someone they know and use the head for mounting it!

Leave a comment:

• rudyglove27
    replied
    They use the testicles for mockery of someone they know and use the head for mounting it!

Leave a comment:

• rudyglove27
    replied

Leave a comment:

• jrok6661
    replied
    I was going to say what Sarge01 said. There are lots of uses for deer parts in oriental medicine.

Leave a comment:

• Sarge01
    replied
    I have arrested alot of people for killing deer out of season, and we did a sting operation where an oriental person was buying deer antlers while they are in the velvet. They grind them up and they think it improves their sex life. I have never arrested anyone who had cut a deer's testicles off. Maybe there is a market for them too. People do not realize the money made from killing and selling illegal game. It would shock you. I retired 3 years ago after over 35 years of service. One of the latest things here in WV is the illegal taking of a type of turtle we have and selling all over the east coast as pets.

Leave a comment:

• huntcamp
    replied
    Poachers should be shot

Leave a comment:

• Christian Emter
    replied
    If it is a good size buck they probably want the head to sell or mount. They want the testicals either to fry them up or as you said a lucky charm.

Leave a comment:

• hunter3006
    replied
    It was probably their first pair.

Leave a comment:

• mattreney
    replied
    probably see a nice deer and are just trophy unters so they take the head for bragging rights and who knows about the rest

Leave a comment:

• Jim in Mo
    replied
    I keep my tobaco in the sack and tell everybody its from a cape buffalo.

Leave a comment:

• willkillsdeer
    replied
    sorry didn't cacth that first part I've heard of them being used in native medcie don't know if thats true though

Leave a comment:

• Del in KS
    replied
    The scrotum makes a nice cover for your gear shift knob after it dries.

Leave a comment:

• buckhunter
    replied
    You seek the testicles into your buddies hunting coat pocket. It's really good when he finds them a week later.

If your reading this Rick, HA! HA! HA!

Leave a comment:

• trailertrash
    replied
    They cut off the head so I imagine they kept them. Besides I understand the reasoning for taking the head, it's the taking of the testicles that I don't understand.

Leave a comment:

• willkillsdeer
    replied
    what about the antlers?

Leave a comment:

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to What's on your belt?
    by crm3006
    PigHunter-A machete will certainly do the job for a snake, and I have used one more than once. However, the .45 is a lot easier to carry, maybe not less...
    Today, 08:46 PM
  • What's on your belt?
    by PigHunter
    What are you carrying on your belt this season? Here's what I had yesterday for my solo hunt on public land.

Knife - discontinued Browning...
    11-29-2020, 06:03 PM
  • Reply to Voter Fraud
    by 99explorer
    BHR -

You got that right.
    Today, 08:29 PM
  • Voter Fraud
    by bowhunter75richard
    For those who claim voter fraud is not happening......Google The Heritage Foundation/election fraud cases ! All states are listed.......it just might...
    11-06-2020, 08:01 PM
  • Reply to Bad news on the COVID-19 front
    by 99explorer
    Then I guess you already know the election results. My condolences.
    Today, 08:24 PM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
Working...
X