Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there anyone out there who is not able to go out hunting and is going through 'with drawls' from hunting? I have not been out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there anyone out there who is not able to go out hunting and is going through 'with drawls' from hunting? I have not been out

Is there anyone out there who is not able to go out hunting and is going through 'with drawls' from hunting? I have not been out for more then a month and it's prime rut. Am I alone on this or anyone else think this?

Missed the last day in PA for archery, because the ball and chain were having her grandparents over. I still ache knowing I could have been outside enjoying the beautiful day in my stand.

The things we do for the people we love...

Comment

I havnt been able to go for two weeks and i can't stand not being out hunting when all year i can't wait till hunting season comes around.

Comment

I had that for the first part of the season, from opening day of bow, to now i couldn't hunt, i finally got to go yesterday. i couldn't go because of school and football, but now that football is over for me, i can get to hunting. took yesterday off from school and shot a good 7 point. It may snow on Thursday, so i may go then too

Comment

good to know I'm not the only one!

Comment

Going to FLA for a few days with my wife. Will be fun but the rut is on at home.

Comment

I am going crazy. I hunted just once during bow season. NC gun opener is Saturday and now, it appears I may have to work. Looking forward to a few days at Thanksgiving. I sure hope the deer move then!

Comment

this is normal, i try to get out once a week and if i don't i start getting the shakes and all i can think about is deer hunting. after having a good day last saturday, and i'm not going to be able to hunt this saturday because of a dayton pd exam... its going to be hard.

Comment

OH, YES! I have been trying for a week and a half to get away from the office. Every time it looks like I might be able to, plans change, someone gets pulled away from the office and I have to stand in for them, someone does something stupid that I have to fix, or SOMETHING . . . At least for a couple of those days, it has been bad weather that I probably wouldn't have hunted anyway, but you understand; it's the principle of the thing. I'd just rather be in the woods.

Comment

I am only goin once a week and i am dying to go more.

Comment

Seven straight days hunting elk and deer in Colorado really took the starch out of my body. I enjoyed every minute but that is a very physical hunt for an old man with 60 years of wear and tear. Have already started climbing stairs at work to get ready for next year.

Comment

i went from hunting nearly everyday after high school to not being able to hunt in college. been out two days this year and its killing me. the only thing keeping me alive are the field and stream magazines my dad sends me in the mail.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad